The Community Council holds its bi-monthly meetings in the Small Hall. These are open to the public – all welcome.
Meetings for 2023/24 are: 2023: 10th October / 12 December. 2024: 13 February / 9 April / 11 June / 13 August / 8 October / 10th December.
The AGM is on 11 June 2024.
The objectives of the Community Council (from Constitutions) are:
- To ascertain, co-ordinate and reflect the views of the community which it represents, to liaise with other community groups within the area, and to fairly express the diversity of opinions and outlooks of the people;
- To express the views of the community to the local authority for the area to public authorities and other organisations;
- To take such action in the interests of the community as appears to it to be desirable and practicable;
- To promote the well-being of the community and to foster community spirit;
- To be a means whereby the people of the area shall be able to voice their opinions on any matter affecting their lives, their welfare, their environment, its development and amenity.
Convenor: John Auld, firstname.lastname@example.org
Secretary: Sheelagh O’Reilly, email@example.com